viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Dear colleagues…



I’m going to start by saying that I’m so glad to be part of this wonderful company, “a company where I can take pride in my work”. I think this sounded familiar to you.
It is almost 2 years now since I came here, but I have to tell you that it was after a second attempt that I was hired; I clearly remember that Mr. Max offered me a place in Yopal (Casanare) the first time I applied for the job, it was a tough decision to make because I had just gotten married and my wife had her job here in Barranquilla, so I declined the offer. But two years later I received a call and, here I am!!!
It’s been a great pleasure to work with such an amazing team during these two years: Liliana and Marjoris who remain in the company; and those who already left the company: Armando and Jonathan.
I hope I can keep working with you guys for lot more years. Thanks Marjoris, my monitor, and Mr. Max, the national tutoring monitor, for all your confidence.


Adolfo Enrique Hoyos Cantillo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario